RESERVING ON-LINE HAS NEVER BEEN EASY!!!
Follow these instructions to RESERVE YOUR NEXT INVESTMENT:
- Coordinate with the Account Manager to help you choose the Best Unit of your own choice
- Ask for the Buyer’s Information Sheet and the Reservation Agreement that you need to fill up
- Deposit the Reservation fee to Bank Remittance or On-line Remittance to Philippine National Bank
- Send a copy of your Passport and any Valid ID (either by e-mail/fax)
- Send back the forms that you have filled up (either by e-mail /fax)
- A Receipt will be given to you by e-mail.
(Original official receipt and Contract to Sell will be sent to you within 2 weeks)
4 Ways to send your Reservation Fee:
- Money transfer / Remittance
- Send Post Dated Check by Mail (Thru Fedex / Johnny Air 21)
- Sending thru Online
- Relatives or Friends in the Philippines
IT’S VERY EASY! RESERVE NOW!!!